ARYSE is looking to hire a full-time videographer intern. We need a team player who is also able to work independently on a small team. This is an ideal position for someone who is looking to get into the world of video making and editing.
Knowledge and skill in the following is preferred: Adobe Suite (or comparable editing software), camera and gimbal operation, and lighting knowledge.
Bonus skill: photography
- Create unique content. You have a desire to push your skills to create better and engaging content.
- Take ideas and push them. You will work with a small team to help create ideas for video content. You will be responsible for the ideation and execution of new projects.
- Capture and edit. You will work directly to capture and edit video content in an engaging and efficient manner.
- High Design IQ. You are able to create amazing composition. You know how to operate a camera in order to create beautiful and engaging content as well as the ability to edit into a masterful final product.
- Team Player
$15/hour with the potential to make more based on experience
After introductory 60-day period:
- Matching 401(k)
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance